Sunday, November 13, 2011

Coffee with Cinnamon & Honey

Well I am still sick, surprise! :)

I woke up this morning, stuffed up and a little out of it. So after gaining some consciousness, I listened to a worship song to help me focus on God. I couldn't help but repeating the phrase: "You make me new, you are making me new." Over and over I sang this, just worshipping the Lord.
Thank you God that you except me right where I'm at, but you don't just leave me there. You promise to make me new, to make me more like you. You made me from nothing and I have nothing to offer you. But you give me an inheritance greater than I could ever imagine. You are a saving God and a renewing God. You are an artist who can take nothing and make it into a masterpiece. You can take the ugly and decrepit and recreate something that you fancy. Something that brings you honor. 
You are beautiful, I am just a mere reflection of your beauty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment